Custom PCD Tooling
ARCH® Cutting Tools builds on our engineers’ depth of knowledge and combined experience in designing custom tooling to support manufacturers driving innovation in their processes. ARCH is the leader in the cutting tool industry with design and targeted application engineering.
ARCH CT is proud to offer Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) with our proprietary internally developed design and manufacturing process. We create tool tolerances as tight as .003mm, provide CNC inspection reports with every tool, and offer unmatched lead times for new tools.
Key Features for PCD Tooling:
- Combining roughing and finishing tools
- Improved surface finishes
- Consistent results
- Tighter tolerances achievable
- Can be used in many materials including:
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Composite panels
- High pressure laminates (HPL)
Why ARCH Specials?
- Custom solutions, specific for your application and part configuration
- Combining PCD and carbide tooling in the same tool to lead to balanced, optimized solutions
- 1-2 week turnaround on re-tipped tools
- Reconditioning, sharpening, re-tipping ANY manufacturers PCD tools and in any style connection, including steerable connections
Get Access to our PCD SpotlightEnter your email and information to download our digital PCD spotlight.
"*" indicates required fields
Fill out the form for more
information about PCD tooling
‘Customers are Really Buying a Hole’
– Innovative Process and Application Engineering Make Accurate, Effective PCD Cutting Tools Production