PM1 Patriot High-Performance Face Mills
- General first choice for face and chamfer milling applications
- Well balanced radial and axial cutting forces
- Smooth entry into cut
- Low vibration tendency when used in long overhang situation
- Face and Chamfer milling applications
- Double-sided insert – 8 cutting edges
- Positive geometry insert – Free cutting
- Efficient cutting parameters due to chip thinning (Hex)
- This Face Mill has directed through coolant at each insert providing excellent chip evacuation
Should be your first choice for face milling and chamfer milling applications!
The PM1 Patriot High-Performance Face Mills has well-balanced radial and axial cutting forces, along with a smooth entry into the cut. Several production savvy characteristics will assist you in increasing efficiency when running this tool. First, low vibration tendency when used in long overhang applications. Then the double-sided insert provides eight cutting edges, so now longer cycle times with an additional set-up. Also, the directed through coolant at each insert, providing for excellent chip evacuation.
We are ready to become YOUR COMPLETE TOOL MAKING AUTHORITY™! Contact us below:
ARCH Cutting Tools is your complete tool making authority. ARCH does this through blending our customer service associate’s strengths with the commitment of 350,000 square feet of American manufacturing that provides the innovation to support the breadth of in-stock Standards for quick shipment at our all new Midwest campus. It is no coincidence that ARCH leads the industry in custom engineered tooling solutions, it was intentional.