Dear Valued Customer,
As concerns regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus continue to be at the forefront of our minds, ARCH Cutting Tools would like to share what we are doing in response to the outbreak.
The health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us, as is our uninterrupted service to our customers. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring developments and implementing multiple safety precautions within our company to ensure that we are doing everything possible to mitigate this risk.
In accordance with CDC guidance, ARCH is asking employees to:
- Suspend non-critical travel
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Practice cough etiquette
- Practice social distancing
- If feeling ill, seek appropriate medical care and stay home to avoid infecting others
In addition, we have taken the following steps to ensure the continuity of our business operations by sharing best practices across sites for risk mitigation plans that include but are not limited to:
- Eliminating shift overlaps where possible and staggering breaks
- Identifying key processes/employees to develop back up plans in case of absences
- Implementing good guidelines for enhanced cleaning of high traffic areas
- Restricting visitors to our facilities (including suppliers and customers) to only those individuals who have a compelling need and who have demonstrated/certified that they are not a risk of transmitting coronavirus to our workforce
Finally, given the industries we serve, ARCH Cutting Tools falls under the essential manufacturing exemptions as defined by the Department of Homeland Security. As such, our operations will remain open to serve our customers. Additionally, given ARCH’s broad domestic manufacturing footprint (10 Cutting Tool production locations) we are in a strong position to have back-up/supplemental manufacturing capabilities for many products should the need arise.
Our team remains ready to serve you and assist with you any challenges you might face. For more information or to speak with an ARCH sales associate:
Call or email for standard cutting tools – 888-390-2050, ARCHCTsales@archgp.com
Call or email for custom cutting tools – 800-321-ARCH, firstname.lastname@example.org
This situation is rapidly changing. We will continue to monitor and make changes as necessary to protect you and our employees.
Thank you for your continued business!